Phone Support and Customer Service at Doximity
Title: Tier 1 Phones Support and Customer Service (Contract)
Location: San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity in backgrounds and in experiences – and strive to build an environment with exceptional people who don’t fit a mold. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
In this role, you will provide support to our growing network of healthcare professionals and colleagues. You will effectively communicate technical concepts to users, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, and look for ways to improve and promote quality of the user experience.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Answer phone calls and emails in queue to provide technical, installation, and account support for users
- Take ownership of full-cycle support tickets, following all necessary processes and procedures
- Maintain high-level customer satisfaction
- Identify and escalate issues as needed
- Log issues and conduct product testing
- Work with management and development teams to build and improve internal support tools
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma (Technical or junior college a plus)
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience
- Experience with CRM or other ticketing system (ZenDesk is a plus)
- Ability to work on weekends
Nice to have:
- 1 year experience in a technology environment
- Experience using an iOS, Android, or other smartphone/tablet
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!