Job Location US-REMOTE
Type Regular Full-Time
Overland Solutions is the leading provider of insurance premium audits. We have over 85 years of experience with premium audits in every state. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Come join the best in the industry and become part of our growing team.
The Phone Auditor will complete audits for Property & Casualty insurance policies including Worker’s compensation and General Liability.
This role requires working directly with the policyholder or their contact, over the phone, to obtain payroll and other accounting record information, along with information to properly evaluate and apply correct classifications and exposure amounts for these policies.
All assignments are provided by a manager through our state of the art Web-based production system.
Please apply if you meet these qualifications:
- Have Insurance, Accounting/Bookkeeping, Payroll or other related work experience
- Have an associates or bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or Bookkeeping
- Experience working directly with the public, preferably on the phones
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Well organized
- willing to work from home office.
- Great customer service skills and the ability to communicate both written and orally
- Strong organization and time management skills
What we offer:
- Full Benefit package (full-time employee only) including vacation and paid holidays
- Extensive paid training
- Compensation consists of a base hourly rate with additional production incentives