Pharmacy Data Entry Technician – Overnight – Select US States at Symbria
Title: Remote Pharmacy Data Entry Technician – Overnight
- Location: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
Symbria Rx Services is seeking a Remote Data Entry Tech to add to our growing team at our Woodridge Pharmacy!
This position will enter prescription orders and other patient information in an efficient, productive and accurate manner.
- Contact physician’s office as needed for refill authorization.
- Contact client for verification of orders as needed.
- Prepare audit sheets.
- Answer incoming calls promptly and provide high standard of customer service to the client.
- Monday – Friday, 4:00 pm – 12:30 am CST
- Alternating Weekends, 4:00 pm – 12:30 am CST
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Pharmacy Technician license and Certification (CPhT) as per state requirements.
- Must currently live in a state where Symbria Business Lines are licensed in (AZ, CO, IL, IN, MO, OH, PA, and WI).
- Long-term care pharmacy data entry experience required.
- Frameworks and DocuTraks experience required.
Why work for us?
We are a 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company! For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Tuition/CEU Reimbursement
Symbria’s Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!