Pharma, Regulatory Editor
Cactus Medical offers high-quality medical writing and editing services to multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. We work with clinicians, researchers, and KOLs to help them communicate their research to the world. Our strong in-house team of expert medical writers, editors, and fact checkers aims to achieve growth through effective communication. We are looking to add freelancers who want to be part of a world-class delivery team and work in an exciting, fast-paced global environment.
We are looking for freelance editors with experience in editing and proofreading pharmaceutical/regulatory documents.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The pharmaceutical documents you will work on will include manuscripts, CSRs, CTDs, safety reports, and protocols, written by both native-English speaking and ESL authors
- Edit and proofread by emphasizing on correct sentence structure, word choice, grammar, and punctuation and ensuring accuracy and consistency of terminology and the data presented
- Apply relevant in-house and industry style guides
- Ensure that the documents are compliant with industry guidelines such as ICH, ICMJE, and CONSORT
- Format the document for consistency, presentation, and overall layout
- Coordinate with the managing editor to ensure smooth on-time timely delivery
One or more of the following will be preferred:
- At least 3 years experience as an editor in the medical publishing or pharmaceutical industry
- A university degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical sciences)
- Familiarity with industry style guides and guidelines (AMA, CSE, ICMJE, ICH, CONSORT)
- Meticulous attention to detail, with zero tolerance for errors
Note: Since this is a freelance position, job hours are flexible.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org