Performance Marketing Manager at MoxieLash
Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to optimize the ROI of Moxielash’s digital marketing efforts.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
- Manage and coordinate internal performance marketing initiatives with relevant functions.
- Manage external stakeholders related to performance marketing, including agencies, social influencers, complimentary merchant partnerships, and remarketing ad managers
- Collaborate on high performing content magnets. Lead direction on copy, design, strategy, targeting, testing and analysis of ad and performance campaigns.
- Use relevant tools to analyze traffic data and glean insights. Measure campaign effectiveness.
- Implement data driven decisions; measure performance from brand reach to conversion rate.
- Meet and improve on performance KPI’s like CPA, CPL, CPC, CPM. Analyze ROI per campaign and recommend modifications to budgeted advertisement spend and relative allocation.
- Track effectiveness of multichannel marketing programs (e.g. webinar, podcast, email, blogs, events). Propose and implement improvements.
- Manage paid media agency partners; explore emerging channels and trends (e.g. AR, VR).
- Present key findings and best practices to stakeholders and executive management.
Experience And Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in similar role in the Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce marketplace, ideally in cosmetic goods or consumer industry.
- Strategic vision with deep knowledge of latest trends and developments in the digital industry.
- Hands-on experience in multi-channel marketing, handling of affiliates and agencies.
- Hands-on experience in performance marketing platforms, such as HubSpot and BuzzSumo.
- Hands-on experience in PPC advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of SEO principles (landing pages, keyword optimization, copywriting, etc.) and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) including Google AdWords.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills. Result driven detail oriented attitude.
- Analytical and creative thinking; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with and influence senior executive positions.
- High levels of motivation and ethical standards.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or comparable field. May be offset by outstanding experience in relevant field and/or role.
- MBA degree is a preferred.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus.
- Familiarity with AI/ machine learning/ statistical tools (e.g. R, Stata, Python) is an advantage.
BONUS if you…
- Love a close-knit family feel.
- Are passionate and excited about the beauty industry.
- Like to have a laugh and have fun!
- Enjoy reading books and learning.
- Thrive in a fast-moving, agile and dynamic work environment.
- Turn your video ON during zoom meetings so we can see you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!