Remote, United States
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the PeopleSoft HCM and GP solution;
- Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
- Core HCM Product
- Base Benefits
- Global Pay and HCM Payroll Interface
- Self-Service Functionality
- Create test scenarios and review customer provided test scenarios
- Work closely with Functional Team to develop test scripts
- Map customer provided test scenarios to test scripts to ensure full coverage
- Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes, design documents and test scenarios.
- Use of HP ALM Quality Center for creating test scripts, executing test cases, recording results, creating, tracking, and resolving defects
- Meet with users, and subject matter experts to review and refine test scenarios and scripts
- Conduct Functional, Integration testing and Regression testing
- Conduct System Integration Testing
- Conduct patch testing to ensure vendor supplied patches and upgrades do not negatively impact functionality
- Identify test scripts for automation
- Develop and execute automated test scripts using PeopleSoft Test Framework and/or HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Prepare material and support Test Readiness Reviews
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- 4+ years PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- 3+ years as PeopleSoft lead Analyst
- DoD experience (required); Retirements & Annuitants experience (desired)
- HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM) experience
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- PeopleSoft Test Framework experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related field.
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.