PeopleSoft Tester at CSCI Consulting
Washington, DC, District Of Columbia; Remote, United States; Various, United States
- Support project teams and interact with clients. These activities include the definition of user stories; acceptance criteria; test cases; and expected results. Work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements.
- Translate acceptance criteria into test cases
- Develop and document test scripts to meet business requirements
- Map business requirements to test scripts
- Coordinate execution of test scripts and documentation of test results
- Record defects and track to resolution
- Conduct Functional, Integration, and Regression testing to ensure quality implementation
- Conduct System Integration Test
- Support User Acceptance Testing, Section 508 Testing, and other Government tests as required
- Use best practices to test and deploy changes from staging environments to production
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- BS or equivalent
- 4+ years test experience
- 3+ years PeopleSoft HCM 9.x / Global Payroll experience
- Experience working in an AGILE environment and a thorough knowledge of the Iterative development methodology including Agile Scrum methods.
- Experience with JIRA (desired)
- DoD experience (required)
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- PeopleSoft Test Framework experience a plus
- NIST Special Publication 800/RMF Controls understanding
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
- Department of Defense experience is a plus.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A culture of reward and recognition
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!