People Operations Manager at Postscript
People Operations Manager
Remote, Anywhere in the US
Postscript is building the world’s greatest remote organization by modernizing how brands communicate with consumers. We’ve created a best-in-class SMS marketing tool used by thousands of happy ecommerce stores. Backed by Y Combinator and Accomplice VC, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
This new role is responsible for establishing our People team and leading our journey to becoming the world’s greatest remote organization. You will be responsible for bringing out the most in our team and continuously improving how the company serves its people.
- Own employee satisfaction at Postscript
- Develop and maintain programs for onboarding, performance management, employee engagement, and professional development for individuals and managers
- Manage our payroll, benefits, and other HR systems- paying especially close attention to the various state regulations that apply to us as a remote company
- Lead the planning and execution of our all-hands retreats and other in-person team meetings
- Be the primary point of contact for new hires and ensure they are set up to succeed in a remote environment
- Embody and highlight examples of Postscript’s core values, both internally and externally
- Promote a culture of learning and radically candid feedback, and roll out new tools and processes to facilitate it
- Support the full life-cycle of recruitment for all roles at Postscript by assisting our Talent Acquisition function as needed
- Assist with other teams’ initiatives as needed
- Lead efforts to improve our internal communication and collaboration as a remote-first company
- Help us make remote fun!!!
- 5+ years experience in people operations, with 2+ years in early-stage software companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability of proactively adding value to the teams you join
What we’ll love about you
- You’re passionate about building the world’s greatest remote organization
- You have an ownership mindset – you dive in and get things done
- You’re collaborative and friendly, and you quickly develop meaningful relationships with key internal stakeholders, even in a remote environment
- You bring proven analytical capabilities, project management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- You love to make a positive difference at a company and in people’s lives. You are confident you can do that through people, processes, and programs.
What you’ll love about us
- Happy customers who want our product and happy team members who love our company
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Transparency – we’re open about the state of the business and value feedback loops at every level
- Empathy – we care about our employees and our customers – no room for jerks
- Remote culture – work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!