People Operations Coordinator at Redox
People Operations Coordinator
Redox is a scaling company on a mission to change healthcare data integration. As a People Ops team member, you will play a meaningful role in onboarding new employees and general support of all Redoxers.
The People Ops Coordinator will support a team of friendly, dedicated, smart Redoxers by ensuring our core administrative systems and processes run smoothly day to day. You will also play a key role in improving our systems as our team grows. Your goal will be to ensure that each touchpoint that a Redoxer has with our core systems builds trust and makes them feel proud to be part of a caring, well-run company.
This will not be easy. We are a fast growing startup with a team spread across the country. We consistently outgrow systems and processes that worked perfectly well just a year or two ago. We must proactively improve our systems in order to support the team as we grow. You will help drive this continual improvement.
To be a great fit for this role, you must be process-oriented and driven to build systems that ensure the team is well-supported. This will include learning new skills and taking on new responsibilities. The list below captures some of the impact you will have. There will be challenges and opportunities we cannot anticipate and we will need you to rise to the occasion. We hope this prospect of increased growth, responsibility, and impact appeals to you.
- Interact with fellow Redoxers in a way that builds trust and delights them
- Manage our HRIS and employee records
- Assist as needed with payroll
- Manage employment verification, employee information auditing, responding to unemployment claims, processing parental/other short-term disability leave
- E-Verify processing
- Work with Finance to manage benefits updates
- Assist with the annual Open Enrollment process
- Maintain a team directory and org chart
- Run onboarding feedback surveys
- Audit training
- Manage onboarding and offboarding
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise when systems do not work as expected
- Assist the People Ops Program Manager in major projects and program efforts, such as implementing a new HRIS and LMS
- Act as the first point of contact for vendors
- Assist with other People Ops initiatives as needed
While not a requirement, the following experience piques our interest:
- Understanding of common Employment Laws, including benefits, documentation, unemployment claims
- Experience administering an HRIS platform
- Project management experience
- Process development experience
- Experience in a remote work environment
- Experience in a start-up or scaling company
This role could be a great fit for you if you:
- Thrive on bringing order to a changing environment
- Have a high sense of urgency and pace
- Love supporting others and enabling them to do great work
- Pride yourself on making other people feel great
- Enjoy learning quickly and on the fly
- Enjoy working with process and systems
- Are highly organized and have strong prioritization skills
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here’s a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here’s how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!