People Expert at Patch Technologies, Inc.
(United States or Canada)
Patch is the platform scaling unified climate action, empowering companies of any size to help rebalance the planet while advancing their business initiatives. We provide pathways to do so through the purchase of vetted carbon credits, via one-time direct purchases, recurring multi-year offtake agreements, or an API that can connect any product experience to climate action.
In this People role at Patch, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping our company culture and enabling our employees to do their best work. You’ll be able to develop innovative strategies, drive People best practices and programs, and much more while working directly with leadership and individual contributors
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work directly with our cofounders to build out a roadmap that empowers all Patch employees to launch their professional development to new heights
- You’ll help scale how Patches communicate and collaborate with each other
- You’ll build deep partnerships with the leadership team
- You’ll roll up your sleeves to develop, implement, and maintain people team programs and procedures for things like feedback, conflict resolution, and communications
- You’ll coach and mentor managers and employees to continue to be the best leader they can be
Who You Are:
- You are a seasoned People expert with years of experience directly building or been part of the growth of a People team function at a high-growth startup
- You are an operator who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively to support Patch’s most important business needs
- You are a technical expert with deep understanding of People best practices and procedures on things like implementing 360 feedback frameworks and leadership coaching
- You have a people first mindset with the ability to show empathy while connecting with employees
- You are an excellent communicator that is able to build relationships and collaborate with leaders and individual contributors across an organization
- Work with the most talented team in climate tech
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health
- Remote-first, asynchronous work culture
- Time-off as-needed vacation policy
- Generous parental leave policy
- The base salary for this role if filled within the United States is $50,000-$200,000. Full-time employees will also be eligible for equity and insurance. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, location, and some role-dependent factors.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more