People & Talent Ops Manager
You’ll collaborate with the CEO, team leaders and Talent colleagues to develop and implement a wide variety of people strategies across the talent lifecycle, crafting opportunities to develop/enrich internal capabilities, improve interactions in teams and generate more value for the organization.
We’ll want you to…
- Serve as a talent oracle to identify the roles and capabilities we’ll need in the future to deliver on our strategies and vision, and attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- Continuously improve our performance management approach to maximize the impact and satisfaction of our people, including defining and measuring OKRs and managing our team and company-wide impact dashboards.
- Develop and execute on learning and development plans for each team member, to empower them to improve impact at every step of their career.
- Be a thought partner and problem solver for our team leads and talent managers across the business, helping them get the most out of their teams and themselves as leaders.
- Use our Whole Brain products, approaches and resources to continually drive towards better culture and team effectiveness, using our company as a laboratory for ongoing enhancements to our offerings to clients.
You should have…
- A clear passion for people development and culture
- 3-5 years prior experience in a Talent Management or People Ops role, ideally with significant exposure to the use of psychometric tools
- Advanced capabilities and interest in the pivotal role that technology is having in transforming HR
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience integrating people analytics data from multiple sources into a conclusive picture of the organization’s talent
- Strategic outlook, with a point of view on how the world of talent management is evolving and what we need to do to be at the forefront
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Energy & enthusiasm, ability to work under pressure, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines while remaining pleasant
- A preference for autonomy, initiating independent action when needed, rolling up sleeves to do it/build it/make it happen/sell it internally & externally
- Experience working in a mobile & remote environment with global intercultural teams
- Flexible and capable of adapting to changing conditions while maintaining focus and clarity on priorities
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and realities of a growing business; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred Additional Experience:
- Fluency in other non-English language is an asset
- Experience with Whole Brain Thinking
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS/subscription business models