Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers. We truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
- Timely and accurate preparation of payroll for employees including review of hourly timecard submissions and approvals
- Monitor payroll emails and internal payroll channels
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns
- Keeps detailed and organized payroll records
- Communicate with internal departments to make necessary changes and updates as needed
- Perform tasks including set-up of new hires, changes and verification of documents is accurately set-up.
- Manage all tax related forms for both employees and consultants
- Track paid time off (PTO), employee terminations, including final pay instructions, deductions, and finalized timecard entry for hourly employees
- Participate in year-end processing and ongoing payroll training
- Maintains company confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Support Payroll team with additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in payroll processing in a high-volume, global corporate payroll setting
- Experience with payroll systems such as ADP and TriNet
- Possess strong technical skills including extensive MS Excel experience, Quickbooks, as well as experience with major ERP systems
- American Payroll Association certifications preferred
- Cryptocurrency familiarity very desirable
- Excellent organizational and mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills and collaborative attitude