Payroll Representative at Chapters Health System
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of payroll experience
- Working knowledge of Federal and State payroll tax regulations and reporting
- Knowledge of general payroll practices, including wage and hour regulations
- Basic skill level in using Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and integrated Payroll/HRIS systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail oriented
Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this position.
Responsibilities of all employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Observe the Company’s health, safety and security practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
- Prepares, balances and distributes W-2s.
- Prepares, balances and files the Quarterly Employers’ Federal Tax Return and the Florida Unemployment Compensation Fund reports.
- Assists accounting staff with payroll reports or audits.
- Maintains and updates the Payroll Manual.
- Compiles all payroll data and enters information in the Payroll system.
- Prepares, generates and prints checks, direct deposit advices, and required payroll reports.
- Reconciles all earnings and deductions to payroll reports.
- Maintains and files all payroll documentation in employees’ payroll files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!