PPC Team Lead
- 76015, US – Remote OK
$55,000- $65,000/year base salary
We are a white label PPC company that supports digital marketing agency owners who do not have the resources to deliver outstanding PPC results for their clients in-house. We have a diverse global team of agency growth nerds, led by our management teams in the UK and US. Our A-players get a kick out of all things digital. They enjoy their work and they balance accountability with appropriate levels of self-care.
To retain and grow assigned agency partners through solid account management and communication. You will also build a team and support and develop your teammates, while leading by example.
Who We Need:
We are seeking a customer-focused problem-solver with next-level people skills and PPC know-how to enhance our already amazing team! The responsibility breakdown for this role is approximately 40% to Team Lead responsibilities and 60% to Account Management responsibilities.
You’ll be responsible for concierge onboarding of new agencies, which means setting up times to talk with them on the phone and walking them through the setup process so their business (and their team) can get up and running with our software with minimal hassles.
This may be the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Love working one-on-one with agencies and helping them succeed with their shiny new toy (our software!).
- Have rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively help agencies with potential troubles.
- Like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- Are energised by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and seek to empower and educate our customers.
- Enjoy reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
- Are a positive person who knows how to look on the bright side.
- Bring solutions to the table not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong).
- Are comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- Love having room for creative freedom.
- Excell at supporting others, holding them gently but effectively accountable and helping them succeed.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field.
- At least 3 years of account management, preferably in an agency environment.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience, preferably in an agency environment.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with PPC management.
- Prior eCommerce account management experience.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship.
Why Work With Us?
In addition to really cool work for high-profile and smaller, boutique clients, the company offers the following great benefits:
- Unlimited PTO- We’re a very flexible workplace when time off is needed to address personal or family matters on the day to day, as long as your job is getting done.
- Work from home (US and UK only) We have a 100% remote workforce who office from the professional space of their choosing, which is usually their home office.
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you! As long as clients’ needs are being met, and company policies are being followed, you can take time off whenever you want.
- Vacation Bonus – Employees who have been continuously employed with the company for at least 6 months will receive a $250 vocation bonus if they take at least one uninterrupted week of vacation and do not check or respond to their work calls and emails while on vacation.
- Tools of the Trade – Each employee receives a business laptop, full Office suite and virus protection. You may be working from home, but you’re one of the team.
- Paid Parental Leave – paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child for mothers and fathers, according to the company’s paid parental leave policy.
- Paid Holidays – 8 set holidays and 2 floating holidays for full-time staff