Patient Record Specialist at Access TeleCare
Patient Record Specialist – Remote
Hamilton Township, New Jersey, United States
Forefront Telecare Inc. provides better behavioral health for all seniors. We Follow the Patient.
At this time, we are looking for a PRS (Patient Record Specialist) who will be primarily responsible for supporting the documentation of provider activity for billing and clinical quality Successful candidates will possess a sense of urgency, accuracy, and a commitment to daily tracking and reporting. The PRS will report to one of Forefront’s Director of Care Delivery for inpatient services or emergency services.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Confirm that daily encounters are properly input into Sales Force tracker platform
- Collect face sheets for all patients seen and store in FFT EMR
- Complete Patient Registration in FFT EMR capturing demographic data efficiently, and accurately from Hospital EMR for all patients seen
- Insurance verification and documentation.
- Retrieve Discharge Summaries from hospital EMR and Upload into FFT EMR
- Responsible for all Facility Requested Providers signatures through Docu-Sign
- Support Data Entry for Monthly Facility Schedules
- Support Unique workflows for facilities as needed
- Communicates verbally and electronically with providers, facilities, and others
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information
- Other duties as business needs dictate
- Excellent prioritization, decision-making and multi-tasking skills are essential
- Resourceful to secure necessary documentation
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with EMR systems; ability to quickly learn new software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication with providers and facilities
- Ability to follow processes from initiation through resolution
- Prior experience in healthcare registration
- Must have high-speed broadband internet connectivity, as the role is remote (United States based)
The role is a full time, hourly position and benefits eligible. Benefits include:
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Forefront Telecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Forefront Telecare is an E-Verify company.