Patient care coordinator (remote)
FULL OR PART-TIME
Circle Medical is a Y Combinator-backed startup that is reimagining primary care from the ground up. We combine technology and artificial intelligence with some of the nation’s best physicians to deliver a better experience that scales faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Ours is a unique environment where physicians, engineers and designers work collaboratively with the clinical team to build and bring our product to market.
We are seeking a care coordinator to support our physicians and help our patients navigate the complex healthcare system, as well as contribute to the growth of our company and product.
- Serve as a primary touchpoint for patient communication across multiple channels: chat, email and phone
- Advocate for patients and coordinate their care with external organizations such as insurance companies, pharmacies and specialists
- Think creatively to solve problems standing in the way of patient experience, care or outcomes
- Assist with billing and other insurance issues
- Prior experience in a healthcare or startup/technology setting
- Understanding of healthcare insurance
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability and eagerness to adapt to a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- A digital native comfortable with technology and development
- A passion for excellent customer service and problem-solving
Starting compensation is $20/hr, with possibility of converting to full time with benefits and stock options after two months. This is an entry-level position in a fast-growing venture-backed startup with significant opportunity for advancement for the right candidate.