Patient Care Coordinator at Brook Farm Veterinary Center
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will answer incoming phone calls and communicate with clients. We see every call as an opportunity to make someone’s day and build trust. Our Patient Care Coordinator will create real, meaningful connections by going above and beyond and delivering an exceptional experience. This position is 100% remote.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Checking in appointments over the phone
- Processing medication refill requests
- Educating clients about pet wellness care, with the intention of scheduling appointments
- Contacting clients to check in and receive progress reports
What makes Brook Farm Veterinary Center different from other animal hospitals is our care and attention to detail. The “big thing” that Brook Farm does is a hundred little things that make meaningful connections with our clients. At the heart of everything we do is a promise to treat every call as an opportunity to make a lasting, positive impression. Any interaction, however brief, is a chance to build trust, so we put care into each detail, from the words we choose to our tone of voice. We believe happiness has a ripple effect: treat people with kindness, and they’re likely to pass it on. And that approach builds loyalty and helps our patients thrive.
- Above all else, you make people smile. You are courteous and friendly.
- You are a natural people person with the “gift of gab.”
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic. You can get the job done and handle multiple tasks at once.
- You are a self-directed learner and can work independently.
- You cope well with repetitive or continuous processes.
- You ask questions and aim to do things correctly.
- Stable high-speed Internet access
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English
- Headset with microphone
- Google Chromebook, Macbook, or Windows PC with latest updates and security software
Brook Farm Veterinary Center acts in the benefit of all living creatures. Established in 1982, our Patterson, New York, AAHA-accredited veterinary practice is a recognized leader in advanced veterinary medicine and exceptional service.
- We deliver excellence in companion animal medicine by aiming for precision in everything we do.
- We model an inclusive community of people who care, serve, and learn together.
- We cultivate relationships of service which honor the human-animal bond.
- We create opportunities for people and animals who have been denied them or who are otherwise at-risk.
To learn more about us, visit www.brookfarmveterinarycenter.com.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!