- REMOTE – US
- GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE – LEGAL
- FULL-TIME EXEMPT
Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures – revenues, team, customers – Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It’s an awesome place to work, and we’re looking for the best people to join us.
- Assist with formation of and manage corporate governance for international subsidiaries;
- Assist with SEC filings (including Forms 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K, Section 16 reporting, and proxy statements), board/committee meeting preparation and materials, and annual stockholder meeting matters
- Maintain corporate minute books and corporate records;
- Assist with various aspects of corporate governance, including preparing D&O questionnaires;
- Coordinate with Stock Administration team on equity plan matters;
- Collaborate with various internal groups (e.g., Legal, Stock Administration, Finance, Accounting, etc.) and respond to corporate oriented inquiries and requests;
- Recommend and implement new legal processes; and
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent;
- 5+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience, ideally at both a major law firm and in-house;
- Prior in-house public company experience strongly preferred;
- Excellent judgment, strong attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills;
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills;
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under deadline pressure;
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives and senior management; and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and G-Suite programs.