Note from Flexjob Staff: Employer states candidate can live anywhere.
Vrsus Assets LLC needs a Telecommute Paralegal
This position is an excellent full-time opportunity for a highly motivated and hard-working candidate with paralegal experience in a personal injury law firm. We offer a flexible/remote work environment and team approach with opportunity for professional and financial growth.
- Communicate with existing and potential clients.
- Provide on-site and remote client training on our practice management software and other “best practice” computer functions.
- Develop and implement curriculum to supplement customer training.
- Coordinate with developers/vendors to ticket, track, and resolve client issues and software feature requests.
- Test and provide feedback on new features and updates before final release to customers.
- Previous experience in a personal injury law firm as a paralegal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Expert computer skills including a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, reporting and database tools.
- High school diploma or GED; Associates in related field preferred
- Ability to travel 10-20 % of time
- Ability to absorb new information and put it into practice effectively while prioritizing workload in a remote environment