Paralegal at Workato
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking forteam players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time regular employees will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for yourself and covered dependents/domestic partners
- Pre-tax benefits: Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, health savings account, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Paid maternity/parental leave benefits for new parents
- Enhanced employee assistance program for mental wellness
Workato, Inc., is seeking a meticulous, self-driven, and experienced Commercial Paralegal to join our growing Commercial Legal team. This role will report to the Director of Commercial Legal Affairs. The position will be 100% remote, located in the U.S. The successful candidate will be an individual contributor.
- Support a team of collaborative attorneys in the drafting and basic review and updates of various contracts and documents
- Coordinate all aspects of the contract review cycle from initiation, approvals, signature process, distribution and archiving.
- Create, maintain and update contract management processes
- Manage and lead special projects
- Identify gaps in existing processes and build scalable solutions to support a fast-growing business. Advocate for the adoption of new processes for the team.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including Sales, Deal Desk, Finance, Business Technology, Security and Procurements teams.
- Create Playbooks under the guidance of a member of the Legal team.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Eligible to work in the U.S without employer sponsorship
- 5+ years of paralegal or contracts administration experience at a law firm or in-house environment
- Deep experience with commercial contracts, SaaS, license, and non-disclosure agreements
- Superior drafting skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal, analytical, and written communications skills
- Capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams located across the globe
- Experience working in a demanding, fast-paced, high volume transaction environment
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines while demonstrating sound judgment, flexibility and creativity
- Able to prioritize appropriately and manage multiple tasks
- You are a collaborative team player who is willing up to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You are coachable and open to constructive feedback
- You are transparent and accountable
- A sense of humor
- Experience reviewing or coordinating the review of order forms, non-disclosure agreements, a variety of agreements and policies.
- Capable of issue spotting, asking questions when unclear and escalating issues to members of the legal team as needed.
- Technical savvy – highly skilled at the use of Word, Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint, DocuSign and other technical tools
- Familiarity with tools like Ironclad, CPQ, Salesforce is a plus.