Paralegal at STADIUM Perks Platform
Paralegal (Part-Time, Remote)
New York, New York, United States
STADIUM is a global corporate gifting service featuring 8 brands in 1 place. Our unique edge is our signature build-your-own/customizable concept. We started with SnackMagic and developed new brands to expand our unique gifting options including swag, virtual experiences, and alcohol! Through STADIUM, corporate organizers are able to use our easy-to-use platform to provide mood-boosting gifts to delight groups of 5-20,000.
We’re a product-first ambitious team that’s obsessed with a united vision for taking our business to new heights, and we’re a true pandemic pivot story. We transformed from a solid New York City-based corporate lunch service, whose trajectory was thrown off-course given the changing dynamic of working on-site to working at-home, and have since never looked back. SnackMagic came to be and now our 7 other brands have grown tremendously due to our agile team and ability to pioneer new verticals as we do it. We have a lot of exciting things to come and are expanding our ability to help companies together in a changing world. We’ve shipped millions of snacks worldwide and grew from 0 to $20M in run rate revenue in our first year.
As a rapidly growing company, we are looking to bring on a part-time paralegal with opportunity to be full time to join the team. The position will involve contract management and organization, preparation and review of legal documents, file management – and we’ll need someone who can take all this on completely. The ideal candidate will be thoughtful, communicative, responsive, and have a strong attention to detail.
As a company, we grow fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for all of our customers. You will have the opportunity to help grow and expand our business. Are you ready? STADIUM is based in New York City, but this would be a remote position.
What You’ll Do With Us
- Oversee the complete contract lifecycle, from initial request to final signature and electronic filing
- Assist in contract preparation and updating agreement templates
- Draft, redline, review and approve legal contracts including Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work
- Effectively communicate with colleagues, external customers, and vendors
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a paralegal at a law firm or in-house legal department
- Experience working with contracts
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and responsive communication
- Sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Fantastic company culture with the guarantee to make an impact, and be given autonomy to contribute and shape our culture
- Career mobility and opportunity to work across areas of the corporation
- Remote-first work environment with frequent Zoom company events and chance to make genuine connections
- Compensation range: $25.00 an hour to $35.00 an hour.
STADIUM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.