Paralegal at Clover Health
- Remote – US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Clover legal team is a small and nimble group that takes on novel issues that require creative solutions.
We are looking for a self-motivated Paralegal who is prepared to work autonomously and own certain subject areas within the legal organization. This person should be very detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills. Additionally, this person should be comfortable interfacing with business leaders throughout the organization and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As a Paralegal, you will:
- Prepare and file Section 16 reports and assist with other SEC filings.
- Assist with managing insider trading compliance, reviewing and managing 10b5-1 plans, and supporting other equity-related matters
- Review, and revise non-disclosure, procurement and similar contracts in line with Company guidelines.
- Manage the contract execution and document retention processes
- Maintain a database of contracts and other corporate records.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource on company policies and procedures, tracking changes and updates for the legal department.
- Support the legal department in internal investigations and other compliance and risk management functions.
- Assist in legal research and drafting as necessary.
- Work on special projects and other ad hoc duties as requested.
You will love this job if:
- You are a team player: resourceful and can cultivate relationships with diverse groups of people. Able to effectively partner with peers and management to hit deadlines.
- You are a self-starter with excellent judgment and a strong work ethic.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively work cross functionally with teams across the organization.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- You are detail-oriented and a dynamic team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You are extremely flexible and comfortable supporting the needs of a growing legal team.
- You have a good sense of humor and can stay calm in an occasionally a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and changes to project priorities.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have your Paralegal Certificate. Not a must, but nice to have.
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience (e.g., corporate or transactional support, contract management, project management, document management).
- You have familiarity with the management of corporate records and stock administration.
- You have previous experience with Section 16 reporting and compliance.
- You have demonstrated an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we’ve created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!