Palliative Care Representative at Chapters Health System
Palliative Care Representative
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- High school degree or equivalent work experience
- Up to one (1) year of receptionist/switchboard and/or customer service/office experience
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Dependable and able to work flexible schedule
- Computer literate with familiarity of Word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to remain calm and troubleshoot patient/family crisis situations
- Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this position.
Responsibilities of all employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Observe the Company’s health, safety and security practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
- Answers and processes all calls and messages efficiently and in a courteous manner.
- Confirms all Palliative Care clinic appointments 2-days in advance.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned to maintain office workflow.
- Provides back-up to HIM Tech as necessary.
- Provides data from eClinical Works and Solutions EMRs.
- Sorts and distributes faxes and incoming/outgoing Palliative Care email.
- Provides support for Palliative Care staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!