Paid Social Supervisor at Solomon Page
Freelance Paid Social Supervisor
Our client, a marketing and advertising agency in NYC is looking for a remote freelance Paid Social Supervisor with prior agency experience. This is a 40-hour/week contract covering a 4-month maternity leave. This role will be working on execution and strategy across all paid social channels. If this sounds like you, see more below!
Please note this role is remote but requires EST hours.
Most Days You:
- Assist in executing and managing paid social campaigns for high-profile clients across social media platforms
- Analyze how paid social campaigns are performing compared to clients’ goals
- Help with client communications to ensure clients are aware of all elements of campaign performance
- Work directly with vendors including technology partners and ad networks
- Help determine best practices and how to implement them across campaigns
- Develop and manage campaign testing plans
- 6-8 years of experience managing paid social media campaigns
- Prior experience at an agency
- Expertise in assessing campaign effectiveness and using analytics to improve future campaigns
- Prior experience working directly with clients and managing client communications
- Experience in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Prior experience managing a team of juniors
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!