Paid Social Specialist at noticed.
Fully remote position for applicants located in the EST timezone.
Noticed is a generational commerce, optimization, and marketing agency that grows disruptive mission-driven health, wellness, and active lifestyle brands. We’re looking for an experienced Paid Social Specialist to join our Marketing Services team in this strategic, client-facing role.
Do you want to work with a fast-growing ecommerce agency? Are you passionate about and enjoy the strategic thinking behind paid social campaign management? Do you want to work with disruptive emerging D2C brands? Then join us!
About the role:
Our Paid Social Specialist will focus on paid social growth for our clients by overseeing, optimizing, and growing the results of our ecommerce clients’ paid social efforts. We’re looking for an expert who knows how to find the key data that our clients might miss then take that data and leverage it to grow our clients’ businesses.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Managing, optimizing, and growing client accounts using Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Working directly within Facebook Business Manager on a daily basis to grow our ecommerce clients’ businesses with strategic Facebook and Instagram Advertising campaigns
- Working closely with the creative team to deliver daily reporting on account performance
- Diving into account analytics, using Facebook and proprietary systems, to understand trends across advanced metrics for campaign, ad set, and ad performance
- Auditing new and existing Facebook Ads accounts for improvement opportunities
- Planning and launching new Facebook campaigns and strategies
- Using Analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Leading reporting of paid campaigns and analysis of campaign effectiveness
- Advising clients and internal team on budgets, creative needs, and technical needs
- Owning account performance and delivering established ROA goals to clients
- Communicating regularly with clients to understand ongoing and changing needs
- Working with cross-functional marketing teams to eliminate silos in paid media strategies and developing and implementing comprehensive strategies for marketing clients
- Ensuring alignment with client expectations, staying on brand, and ensuring client goals are both met and surpassed
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Specifically be a professional FB/IG Ads Manager, not a digital marketing generalist or organic social media manager
- Have 2-4 years of experience managing paid campaigns across a wide range of platforms, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram
- FB Blueprint Certified (Preferred)
- Have 2-3 years of experience directly managing ecommerce merchant FB/IG paid ad accounts
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (a Master’s or advanced degree is a plus)
- Have Google Analytics certification (Strongly preferred)
- Be an overall expert in Facebook Ads platform, features, and tools (required)
- Have advanced skills in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Have ecommerce experience managing merchant Facebook Ad Accounts with significant monthly spends
- Have some level of experience with Shopify
- Have a deep understanding of Facebook targeting and custom audience building
- Have a solid understanding of other marketing channels in order to support collaborative efforts for clients across internal Marketing Services teams
- Anticipate questions and present ideas to address challenges in a proactive manner
- Understand industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Communicate transparently with your manager like asking for help when you need it while being able to perform autonomously
- Have strong experience speaking directly with clients, preparing client-facing deliverables including PowerPoint presentations and monthly performance reports
- Have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What can Noticed offer me?
- Salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- 23 days of paid time off
- Observe 10 paid company holidays.
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
Please apply by sending your resume and tell us about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!