Paid Social Manager, Business-to-Business at WorkReduce
Paid Social Manager, B2B
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- FULL-TIME HOURLY
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
WorkReduce is looking for a Paid Social Manager, B2B with 5-6 years of experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using social biddable platforms (LinkedIn, FB/IG, Twitter, Reddit.). This role directly manages and develops the client accounts for paid social campaigns and oversees the implementation of new accounts.
This is a remote, full-time, hourly, temporary role lasting approximately two months with a high possibility of extension.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to develop a high-level social strategy, leverage social across platforms and integrate social media into multi-channel marketing strategy
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Manage campaign budgets and advises on recommended campaign optimization
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implements new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports and is accountable for career development
- Liaise with other channels
- Contribute to new business development when required
- Build strong relationships across the client services team and with the client.
- Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
What we’re looking for:
- 5-6 years of experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using social biddable platforms (LinkedIn, FB/IG, Twitter, Reddit).
- Demonstrated experience in directing managing large and complex Paid Social campaigns
- Deep understanding of how Paid Social interacts with Display Media, SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, Mobile and Attribution
- Previous B2B experience required
- Proven ability to think strategically, making credible recommendations to clients that drive measurable results; identifies and pursues opportunities to grow business
- Understands Paid Social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features
- Experience successfully leading a large team, setting best practices, inspiring excellence & innovative solutions and serving as a point of escalation
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
What you can expect from WorkReduce
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!