Paid Media Specialist
- United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
Litmus is looking for a performance marketing specialist. This person will be responsible for launching, developing, managing and optimizing campaigns across all media channels.
- Own paid media efforts across all channels (including paid search, paid social, and display)
- Maintain agency, vendor and contractor relationships, ensuring timely deliverables and strong performance
- Plan, execute and consistently optimize campaigns across multiple account types
- Develop and manage landing page optimization strategy across all campaigns
- Deliver campaign reporting to stakeholders
- Forecast budgets and monitor spend, pacing and results in partnership with the VP of Marketing
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in media planning, buying, or analytics
- Experience with optimizing paid search, ideally for a B2B marketing organization
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable about SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.