Paid Media Associate at Launch Potato
Paid Media Associate
Remote – International
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
Play a key role as part of our Paid Media team. You’ll support our Paid Media social team with the development, deployment and management of online campaigns and digital assets.
You’ll work on learning creative strategy, building out creative assets and executing campaigns across Meta, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok and Snapchat ads managers.
Ideally, you’ll have excellent working knowledge of Meta ads platform. Having some knowledge of other platforms is a plus but not required.
- Campaign Management day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
- Ad Creation – Use Canva to take images provided, add them to ad templates, and export to use in campaign launch
- Measure performance, and make recommendations based on findings
- Prepare campaign launch schedules and schedule when needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Familiar with Facebook ads manager, must have professional work experience on the platform
- Pinterest and Twitter ads manager a plus or be willing to learn
- Facebook account needs to be in good standing
- Attention to detail, a passion for digital marketing and learning
From Day One, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.