Paid Media Analyst at Pluralsight
Paid Media Analyst
Remote – USA
job requisition id
As a Paid Media Analyst for Pluralsight, you will be responsible for the execution of paid media programs across all major paid social platforms as well as display advertising for our B2B side of the business. This is an important role that is directly tied to our company objectives and will need to collaborate with many teams to achieve the desired results. We’re excited to have you join us!
Who you are committed to being:
- Accountable and results oriented. Have a track record of being measured against and accountable for company and individual goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills required.
- Very organized and highly motivated.
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and manage multiple projects from beginning to end.
- You love data. You actively seek out and leverage data from a variety of sources to help you uncover new acquisition strategies, inform your decisions, and communicate results.
- Flexible to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to communicate and collaborate well with teammates, website leaders, and project managers.
What you’ll own:
- Directly manage paid display and social B2B campaign execution; namely: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and Google Display.
- Quarterly B2C budgets and revenue targets
- Help establish quarterly plans and goals for paid social and display channels.
- Analyze channel-level dashboards to determine opportunities for growth or efficiency
- Partner with broader paid media team to build and roll out channel strategy
- Identify and test new opportunities for growth
- Track and report on key channel metrics
Experience you’ll need:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing tools and systems including direct experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Display
- Hands-on experience with tools/platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and similar reporting tools
- Experience driving full-funnel B2B strategies which align and optimize for cost efficient customer acquisition
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience running and overseeing a six-figure digital budget
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing