PACS Administrator at Philips
Title: PACS Administrator
United States of America – Home Based
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Radiologist Workflow Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with Radiologists, Transcriptionists and respective trainers to each of those user groups to ensure strong understanding and comfort in the Direct Radiology systems and workflows. The Radiologist Workflow Coordinator will become well-versed on the current application stack used by our Radiologists from a software and hardware perspective as well as consult with the Director of IT to establish improvements.
You are responsible for:
- Radiologist and Transcriptionist Training
- Mentoring of additional Radiologist and Transcriptionist Trainers
- Reading Station Troubleshooting and Systems Resolutions
- Maintain, Configure and Troubleshoot:
- Voice Recognition
- Viewing Software
- Reporting Platform
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree (IT or Radiographic Science with CIIP – Certified Imaging Informatics Professional preferred)
- 5+ years PACS Administration experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, organized, a fast learner and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in radiology
- Solid understanding of Joint Commission standards, HIPAA regulation, and department policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of Windows, Mac, and Virtual environments
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!