Outreach Specialist at FATJOE
We need skilled blogger outreach talent. Maybe that could be you?
If so then join our awesome outreach specialists and work from anywhere in the World
Our outreach specialists are responsible for matching brands content with publishers to help them gain exposure and mentions online. You’ll be securing content placements for some of the world’s most recognised brands and you’ll get to do all that within the comfort of your own home or desired working location.
What you’ll be doing as an Outreach Specialist
You’ll be assigned outreach projects in multiple niches daily with the sole aim of creating and maintaining relationships with bloggers and website publishers. You will be required to secure content placements for some of the world’s most recognised brands and websites and will be given full access to tools and training in order to make your outreach more effective and easy to manage.
The type of person we’re looking for
Ideally you will have previous experience in blogger outreach. You will need to be able to find potential content placement opportunities and be persuasive enough to build up relationships with other bloggers and website publishers. You’ll need to be available daily so we can communicate projects with you. We expect work to be delivered in a timely manner however you will get plenty of notice and still have the freedom to work the hours you want.
5 Reasons to join our Outreach team
- Work from anywhere in the world. We hire based on talented so whether you in the UK or whether your the other side of the world we’ll be sure to recognise your talent and not base everything on your location.
- Choose your own working hours. As long as your available daily (Monday to Friday) you can complete projects at your own pace in your own time. We’ll expect you to meet reasonable deadlines but with plenty of notice.
- Work with other talented outreach specialists. You’ll be joining our existing team of remarkable outreach specialist which is a great chance to learn and develop your existing skills from others. We all share ways on how we can improve our working relationship and make things easier and more fun for everyone.
- Full access to premium company software. You’ll get full access to all of the software and tools we use in our company and you’ll also have the opportunity to suggest new tools and software which you feel could enhance your work.
- You’ll be recognised for awesome work. We take great pride in showing clients the placements you have secured. Every week we reflect and review all of your secured placements and we discuss the great things you achieved that week.
How you’ll be rewarded
We compensate all of our team fairly based on experience, skills and availability. You have the option to work on a part time or full time basis and will be rewarded for every project you complete.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!