Location: Remote in Washington, DC Area
The Order Processing Specialist position is an entry-level position at Great Minds, a rapidly growing nonprofit organization developing world-class curricula for grades PK-12. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education in the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom, Eureka Math, and PhD Science, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
Reporting to the Senior Order Processing Manager, the Order Processing Specialist helps maintain and verify purchases from Great Minds customers during our peak season. The Order Processing Specialist will be responsible for enforcing policies and procedures associated with processing purchase orders.
The Order Processing Specialists specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process POs through data entry utilizing Salesforce
- Fulfill orders for digital products
- Research and resolve purchase order discrepancies and errors
- Maintain accurate records related to purchases
- Support strong working relationships with our vendors and customers
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Seasonal (opportunities exist for the months of March through September)
- Based in Washington, D.C. near the Navy Yard Metro, remote work opportunity
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.