Order Management Coordinator
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states.
The Order Management Coordinator monitors, reconciles, and processes incoming purchase orders to ensure timely service to our customers, accurate data input into our customer relationship management system, and proper communication of order information to different departments within the company. The Order Management Coordinator is responsible for establishing a working rapport with the Sales, Operations and Finance, and Partner Success teams, in addition to responding quickly to customer needs.
**This is a 4-6 month contract**
Responsibilities of Order Management Coordinator:
- Enter and process all new and renewal customer orders.
- Reconcile incoming orders against price quotes, contracts, checks, authorization forms and credit card orders
- Assure quality of all completed orders by resolving any issues or discrepancies
- Reconcile customer credits.
- Ensure quality of order data in company CRM system.
- Ensure consistency of data with Finance database.
- Confirm order is correct and has been received by Implementation Team to facilitate account set up.
- Transmit daily export to Finance Department for invoicing.
- Announce daily summary of closed new and renewal sale revenue to company.
- Answer customer order queries both by phone and by email.
- Support efforts of the sales team to hit quarterly revenue targets as needed
- Ensure customer are provided with all requested documentation needed such as, sole vendor and vendor registration
- Keep current with Amplify’s products, services and pricing
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Basic Qualifications of Order Management Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Preferred Qualifications of Order Management Coordinator:
- Highly motivated and a precise attention to detail
- High proficiency with numbers
- Ability to seek out and diligently solve problems
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Finance or business background a plus as is knowledge of Salesforce.com