Order Entry Representative at Augusta Sportswear
Order Entry Representative – Remote
- Job Category: Customer Care
- Requisition Number: ORDER01294
- Posting Details
- Remote USA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and creates orders by entering data into the computer from source documents and databases according to company policies.
- Verifies accuracy in assigned orders by comparing data entered with source documents and makes corrections to information entered when necessary.
- Performs all assigned tasks in a timely manner while working remotely. Achieves or exceeds daily goals for orders entered.
- Demonstrates clear, effective, and thorough email communication with internal customers. Emails reflect proper business email etiquette.
- Proactively assists customer service reps, with inquiries, request for information, or resolution of complex issues.
- Provides accurate, effective, and timely communication with all business partners to communicate resolution and/or plan of action.
- Analyzes, reviews, and processes requests for return authorization and credits.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year related professional experience
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Internet)
- Must be able to handle detailed information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and multitask
- Must be flexible and willing to accept change
- Must be able to work in a team environment and maintain a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of product offering
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focus
- Quality Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Written Communication
No physical exertion required. Required to sit for long periods of time. Occasionally required to stand, walk or balance.
This is a remote position that requires compliance with all work from home policies.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term and Long term disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Floating Holiday and Paid Absence
- Flexible Spending Accounts, both Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan, with 3% Safe Harbor Company Contribution
- Employee discount on product
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!