Operations Support Coordinator at CoreAxis
0-CoreAxis – Operations Support Coordinator
CoreAxis is a fully remote company on the rise, and we pride ourselves on the forward-thinking approach that has made us a leader in the industry. We offer our consultants an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunity for advancement.
The Operations Support Coordinator is charged with a wide variety of responsibilities to support the efficient functioning of CoreAxis. The role includes but is not limited to on-boarding, off-boarding, orientation, consultant relations, consultant communications, recruitment coordinator and administrative support. The Coordinator is a professional with people skills who is dependable with a strong work ethic.
This is a part-time role
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide overall support to the Operations Department and team.
- Manage the on/off boarding process for staff and all other related administrative processes.
- Manage the company’s subscription accounts and software platforms.
- Prepare and amend HR documents, i.e., consultant contracts.
- Support the consultant communication management to a wide variety of tasks relating to employee relations.
- Work directly with recruiters to support their scheduling and administrative needs throughout the recruitment cycle. Lead and participate in miscellaneous projects, as needed.
- Work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Document workflow and work procedures.
- Drive a culture of inclusiveness and engagement throughout the organization.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Familiarity with basic HR processes.
- Skilled in planning and organizing: Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and complete work in a timely manner. Proven ability to manage multiple projects to a deadline.
- Skilled in quality control: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance. Attentive to detail.
- Has ability to adapt: Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and handle frequent change, delays or unexpected events accordingly.
- Experience with Dropbox, QuickBooks, ADP, Google Docs, Excel and Trello are preferred.
- Experience working with Google Hire would be a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!