Operations Executive Assistant
WORK FROM HOME
Do you love love love organizing and learning the systems and operations in a business and feel driven to help make them work?
Do you love seeing all the moving people and pieces in a business and helping them work cohesively?
Do you feel comfortable and at peace at the center of the eye of a crazy storm?
- If you thrive with pressure around you, love constant change, and love facilitating results…
- If you are inspired by being around someone with big ideas, are fiercely loyal, protective, driven to get outcomes…
- If you love personal development and becoming a better version of yourself everyday…
- If you want to work in your pajamas, from home then this might be the ideal position for you.
As an Operations Executive Assistant, you are responsible for building the infrastructure of our organization and building a motivated team of True Believers that will help us achieve our company goals. You are also responsible for the operational vision of our organization including the implementation of our communications cadence, targeted interactions, and operational systems.
- Client-centric mission – reinforce the client-centric mission with our team so that we make certain that we are moving towards our long-term outcomes.
- Company tenets – work with the team to reinforce the company tenets so that they are used in decision-making in all departments.
- Human Resources – recruit game-changing team members and put in place operational systems that ensure they stay with us for the long term. Manage all team feedback, onboarding, training, etc.
- People leadership – apply Charfen systems throughout our organization and reinforce transformational leadership in our organization and create systems so every person knows what their outcomes are, what they are accountable for and what their scoreboard is (outcome, accountability, and transparency).
- Recruiting – create the systems and recruiting process to find true believers for any open position we have.
- Events – create the systems and processes for our company events so that they are executed at the highest level; manage event planning and relationships with event partners and vendors.
- Company Cadence – scheduling and holding all targeted interactions with our team and with individual departments as needed throughout the year.
- Manage the relationship with our outsourced accounting company to ensure that we continue to have up-to-date and accurate bookkeeping.
- Review and approve all spending throughout the company.
- Manage the communication and projects with our legal partners to ensure we are protected from any legal liabilities.
- Support the CEO in executing his vision and growing the business.
- Some travel required for conferences and events.
- High-level communication skills
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO, work as a sounding board for the CEO
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Highly developed self-awareness and leadership skills
- Ability to assess company based on data
- You will work to decrease the noise of the CEO and be his barrier
- 2- years of experience in an operational function
- 1-2 years of administrative experience