OPERATIONS COORDINATOR- FINANCE/ACCOUNTING FOCUSED
Digital Reach is looking for an operations coordinator. You will be working with the operations manager to maintain internal company operations. This position is multi faceted and will require someone who can handle varying projects and responsibilities happening at the same time. This position will have a stronger focus on the Finance/Accounting side of operations.
- Maintaining and continually updating Sheets with important company financial data
- Setting up and sending invoices to clients
- Sending payment to service providers
- Maintenance of monthly expense data
- Integrating our Quickbooks account with other programs to automate our systems
- Following up on and retrieving overdue invoices
- Data entry in Salesforce, Salesloft, Constant Contact, and more.
- Assisting team members throughout the company with operations related requests
- Working with customers to set up new billing accounts or to update old accounts
- Setting up SOWs for Clients (Statements of work)
- Perform extensive quarterly audits to make sure all bookkeeping activities have been done correctly
- Various sales support tasks
- Assist operations manager and head of operations with various tasks and projects
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize operations team performance.
- And more
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets)
- 2+ yrs work experience in finance, accounting or similar field
- 2+ yrs experience in operations
- 2+ yrs experience using and integrating systems with QuickBooks
- Bachelors degree in business management, finance, accounting or a related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Desire/ability to work remotely
- Self starter, able to get things done without being asked
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with B2B companies
- Experience with SaaS companies
- Experience in Digital Marketing (SEM, SEO, Marketing Automation, Web Development/ Design)
Position: Full Time
Location: 100% Remote
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses, Generous PTO, 100% Remote