Operations Assistant at WP Buffs
- Part time
Howdy! We are WP Buffs. Our team provides 24/7 WordPress website management that powers digital growth. That means maintenance services for serious website owners and white-label site management for agencies and freelancers.
What’s most important is our mission: to create unforgettable experiences that positively impact every community we connect with.
If this inspires you to want to join a team that’s obsessed with pursuing this every day, please read on.
The Operations Assistant works directly with the COO doing the following tasks:
- Monitor and organize assigned inboxes
- Monitor and organize assigned calendars
- Review and pay contractor invoices
- Review and sort job applications
- Manage company software tools and provide access to others as needed
- Manage company documentation and provide access to others as needed
- Other tasks as assigned to assist with Operations Team work
- Fluent English communication
- Reliable internet access
- Ability to follow multi-step processes
- Attention to detail
Salary for this position is completely dependent on your experience, location, technical skills, how well you can help us tackle the outcomes for this position and the competencies you can display as a member of this team. This is something we’re happy to discuss once you’ve gotten further along in the application process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!