Operations Assistant (Remote)
NORTH AMERICAN APPLICANTS ONLY!
Hirsh Marketing is looking for a rockstar Operations Assistant who can bring passion and innovation to our growing team of digital brilliance!
Who we are
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in North America, with clients from the US, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Great Britain, Australia and others all over the world.
Our team is fully remote and highly dedicated to delivering the very best experience for our clients of industry leaders, influencers and entrepreneurs in their respective niches.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in a remote setting
- Familiarity with the online business space
- Systems and process-oriented, with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
- Aptitude and desire for continuous learning
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiative, recognize departmental gaps and offer suggestions for improvements
- Assist Operations Manager with all employee on-boarding and off-boarding duties, ensuring that all team members are operating at their highest levels.
- Own and execute micro experiences for all Hirsh team members (i.e. special personal events, significant milestones, morale-boosting gestures).
- Organize all-new team member gifts
- Manage our job applicant inbox and own all correspondence (i.e. sorting through resumes, responding to applicants and queries
- Schedule and conduct screening interviews for both Internal & Ads Team positions
- Coordinate and schedule skillset assessments for candidates
- Coordinate and schedule final interviews for candidates and the relevant management team
- Fully on-board all new team members
- Grant new team members with access to all relevant Hirsh Marketing resources
- Conduct onboarding check-ins with all new hires to ensure each new team member is set up for success
- Schedule team member monthly self-assessments with direct reports
- Execute routine audits of our HR software to guarantee all employee data is accurate and up to date
- Create and update employee and contractor agreements with Operation Manager’s oversight
- Promptly Off-board team members within a specified time frame
- Consistently organize and update HR Team Google Drive to secure sensitive information and easily access team member assets
- Work closely with Operations Manager to ensure all People functions are operating seamlessly
- 100% remote
- Paid training leading to a competitive annual salary
- Paid sick leave (dependent on state)
- 2 weeks of PTO
- $150/mo health stipend after one month of employment
- Annual team retreats
- Paid holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day)
Team environment with an organization fostering a people-first culture