Operations & Delivery Program Manager – Remote / Lenexa, KS
SERVICING OPERATIONS – DELIVERY
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach – one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
The Role Summary
Lead and manage a wide variety of programs and projects that are crucial for the regular day-to-day operation of the business. Role will likely involve managing people within 3 – 6 months.
- Improve upon existing vendor selection and management processes, including assessment, budget, and performance. Create reporting to track vendor performance on regular basis
- Partner with vendors to define and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) impacting both productivity and quality, maintain vendor scorecard
- Develop and maintain company wide incident management and review program, including reporting, reviews, and continuous learning and improvement
- Reduce incidents count and impact over time, own metrics such as time to respond, time to fix, recurrence of incidents
- Take on new initiatives important to the business, develop full-scale project plans and associated communications or change management plan.
- Create, manage and maintain metrics to monitor project progress, ensure management has 24/7/365 visibility of the health of all programs
- Create methodology for functional owners and stakeholders to get a project into prioritization review, such as completing benefit analyses and initial scoping of effort
- Manage cross-functional projects, working with all parts of the business to coordinate efforts and manage dependencies and deliverables
- 5+ years of project management experience, managing cross-functional initiatives
- Strong organizational skills and deep understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate with engineers and identify technical risks
- Must be able to coordinate across virtual geo-distributed teams, as needed
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects and programs with cross-functional teams
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
- Generous paid time off
- Paid training
- We promote work/life harmony
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.