Operations Analyst at MIND Research Institute
- Job Location Remote – Remote,
- Remote Type Fully Remote
- Position Type Full Time
Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Operations Analyst that can think outside the box and be excited to provide solutions to challenges when they arise. Join us in our mission to ensure that all students are mathematically equipped to solve the worlds most challenging problems!
MIND Research Institute is currently seeking a driven, innovative, and motivated problem solver to add to our team. The Operations Analyst will be responsible for optimizing and supporting the operational efficiency of the organization. The successful candidate will have exceptional problem solving, project management, communication, and data management skills as well as have a background in business operations and customer success.
Most importantly, the right candidate will embody MINDs core values of People, Problem Solving and a Love of Learning as you will be exhibiting these day in and day out.
- The Operations Analyst will be collaborating with many different subject matter experts in multiple departments across the organization to ensure a proactive approach to monitoring and leveraging data.
- The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, organized, and eager to grapple with complex problems to find creative solutions for their stakeholders.
- The role also supports the organization’s initiatives on creating a strong, inclusive culture, as we continue to learn, grow, and move forward with one another.
- Road blocks, challenges, data analytics, etc., will all be seen as an opportunity for the Operations Analyst to use their expert problem solving skills not just to overcome, but to optimize and innovate solutions as MIND growsz
- Are you ready to share your skills and experience, while learning continuously from others as well?
- You will have to be willing to stretch your knowledge and be motivated to learn from others as well as independently.
- Creates, manages and monitors reports and/or data points that allow for the proactive monitoring of customers to drive retention of our customer base
- Drives internal initiatives that encourage growth as well as the retention of MINDs customers
- Manages initiatives aimed at improving current processes in MINDs ERP (NetSuite) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Develops and enhances operational processes and procedures that optimize systems and foster efficiency across teams
- Ensures data hygiene within our ERP and CRM systems
- Supports the migration of the Education Success team from NetSuite to Salesforce
- Creates and maintains reports, KPIs, and dashboards within the ERP/CRM systems and externally (i.e. Excel, Sheets)
- Provides initial and ongoing training to team members within the organization on the use of systems
- Refines and supports the use of health scores to facilitate proactive outreach
- Creates and maintains documentation of processes and procedures
- Responds to requests for support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years of experience in supporting a Business Operations and/or a Customer Success team
- 3-5 Years experience in Salesforce
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Deep understanding of Customer Success team processes and procedures
- Teamwork; strong communication skills and cross-functional collaboration
- The ability to work both independently and as a team with a solution-focused approach and creative outlook
- Strong Excel skills (Formulas, Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc.)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!