Operations Analyst at ABM Industries
Operations Analyst – (60185)
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Category: Operations
- Job Type/ FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
- Travel Required: None
- Shift Type: N/A
- This is a remote position
The Workforce Analyst is dedicated to one large, national strategic account. This role is responsible for gathering data, analyzing and reporting on client-facing labor trends in the fulfillment sites. The employee handling these responsibilities will have to be comfortable in retrieving information from remote field personnel across a variety of input mediums (i.e. email, text, phone, online forms) and meet recurring deadlines every day, week and month. The role reports to the Business Operations Manager for the account with dotted line accountability to a geographically aligned National Operations Manager for Fulfillment Sites.
- Synthesize the data from the various ABM stakeholders listed below into internal- and external-facing management reports
- Establish and maintain a daily communication cadence with ABM field operations personnel to retrieve data on client-facing staffing metrics, such as attendance, staffing plans, supply inventory and call-outs.
- Establish and maintain a daily communication cadence with ABM Talent Acquisition and personnel to retrieve data related to ABM hiring for hourly personnel in the client environment.
- Establish and maintain a regular communication cadence with ABM IT, ABM Compensation and ABM HR to retrieve data related to the ABM working roster at all assigned client sites.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly reporting deadlines without fail.
- Escalate ongoing communications gaps to ABM leadership
- Prepare data and contribute reports to the client Quarterly Business Review
- Three to five years of experience in a labor-based services environment is preferred.
- Must be able to prepare advanced documents using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Sharepoint and Power BI a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to maintain high individual productivity in a dynamic work at office environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Maintain confidentiality
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work with and communicate with various levels of staff and management as it relates to ABM and the client.
Location: US, US (Primary)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!