Operations Analyst at Bridge Legal
Location: Chicago, IL Or Remote (US Locations Only)
Job Type: Full-time
Company Website: www.bridgelegal.com
Looking for an experienced Operations Analyst to join our team
Bridge Legal has a long track record of bringing innovations in technology and marketing to consumer law, a $50 Billion per year industry. The Bridge Legal platform manages all aspects of client acquisition for small law firms, making us the only provider in the industry with access to end-to-end data, covering everything from the consumer’s initial search all the way through their final payment. We’re looking for a talented Operations Analyst to leverage this powerful data into actionable insights that drive profitable growth for our law firm customers.
Our new Operations Analyst will have ownership over:
- Supporting a culture of continuous testing and making data-driven decisions
- Connecting data from marketing, CRM, and payment processing sources to create a unified view of our data
- Identifying inefficiencies and opportunities in our marketing spending
- Identifying process, demographic, and case factors that drive profitability and overseeing tests to uncover improvement opportunities
- Generating on-demand reporting and dashboards to provide performance visibility for CEO, COO, and key process stakeholders
The ideal candidate for our Operations Analyst:
- Eats, sleeps, and breathes data — You don’t just pull data and run reports, you absorb the dataset and enjoy figuring out the right questions to ask before digging in to find what the data has to say
- Possesses the skills necessary to perform the required tasks — Experience with SQL, Python, and basic statistical tests
- Is self-directed at a task level — When provided with an outcome or goal, you’re able to determine the tasks that need to be completed to achieve the outcome
- Is organized and efficient — You have systems in place to track your outstanding projects and the next actions to be completed. You don’t let things fall through the cracks.
- Is reliable and communicative — You consistently complete tasks on time and proactively provide updates on projects that are in-progress
- Is a flexible team player — Like the rest of the team, you can wear many hats and are happy to do whatever needs doing to keep moving the business forward.
- Isn’t intimidated by unfamiliar technology — You can quickly absorb and navigate new software and platforms
- Is resourceful — You understand that any task might present unexpected roadblocks and can skilfully and independently find solutions and workarounds, but you’re never afraid to ask for help when needed
If you feel like these traits describe you to a ‘T’, then schedule an intro with our team at the link below so you can tell us all about you and why our team can’t do without you.
Apply to: Info@bridgelegal.com
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!