Operational Excellence Black Belt at Compassion International
Operational Excellence Black Belt
- Remote – USA
- Full Time
- Hiring Range: $90,900.00 – $113,625.00
PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
The Operational Excellence Black Belt will lead and support Global Operational Excellence deployment. The Black Belt will have responsibility and authority for delivering critical Lean Sigma projects, Lean Sigma training, Green Belt coaching/mentorship and provide technical consulting to other business functions in supporting of OPEX Deployment. This role will focus on supporting the development and improvement of the Value Streams and defining the KPI’s to measure its performance.
This is a remote role.
What will you do?
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Acts as an advocate for children. Understands and advances Christ’s mandate to protect children. Take active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children.
- Identify and improve critical activities via Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure performance (Quality, Delivery, Cost) supporting annual performance goals.
- Deliver critical projects by leading change management, project management, and implementation plan using Lean Sigma methodology.
- Support the MBF methodology to close the gap to target activities and maintain project governance cycle.
- Work with others to ensure readiness of the organization to accept and adopt to the new process design. Ensures that the processes “social design” (process job roles – knowledge, skills, and abilities) will result in sustainable value for Compassion International.
- Develop and support OPEX infrastructure including IT, Finance, HR, Project Selection, Training, and Communication plans.
- Provide technical support as required to support business critical initiatives.
- Deliver Lean Sigma Green Belt/Champion training, mentorship to achieve project completion and Green Belt certification.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field or equivalent year for year experience
- Blackbelt certification from a reputable certification body
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within complex and global environment
- Led 5+ Black Belt projects to measurable result
- Delivered 1 wave of GB training and mentored 3+ Green Belt candidates to certification
We will be excited if you have: DFSS training, PMP certification, Agile methodology experience
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund, excellent health-care coverage, and more.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!