Freelance Online Writer
The personal-finance website WalletHub is looking for talented freelance writers to work 50+ hours per week producing content on topics ranging from credit cards and credit scores to personal loans and car insurance. Daily work hours are flexible, and compensation is competitive. Subject-matter expertise is encouraged but not required, as long as you like to learn.
If you want to work from home and make your own schedule while getting paid to learn more about money, the remote freelance writer position with WalletHub is for you! Freelance opportunities also have the potential to become on-site positions if it’s a good fit.
Freelance Writer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other relevant fields (equivalent experience is also considered)
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms
- Advanced research skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines (some experience with freelance writing and working remotely is a plus)
- Ability & motivation to work 50+ hours per week
Freelance Writer Compensation
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Freelance Online Writer
Pay Rate: $40,000 – $60,000/year