Online Training – Project Manager at Center for Sales Strategy
Online Training–Project Manager
Project manager for the creation and organization of online training content. Works closely with subject matter experts (SME), designers, and the in-house training team.
Project management skills, a sense of urgency, and the ability to keep several projects successfully moving to completion are needed in this role. Copywriting, editing, and experience working with a design team is also needed. An understanding of the sales process, as our client content is sales and sales management related. Experience with management of client content in a Library, Resource Center, and LMS is a plus.
You’ll be a success when you can work professionally with in-house and client Subject Matter Experts (SME), managing several large and small projects simultaneously, and ensuring the end product is professional, concise, and easy-to-understand.
- Quickly picks up how we build courses and our level of quality for content and design.
- Strong project management and an understanding of instructional design.
- Multiple training content projects moving forward successfully in a timely manner.
- Liaison and project manager to transform SME raw content into great training content.
- Review and improve copy on course downloads and other related training materials.
- Content management of our Library of training content for clients and staff.
- Full-time position, compensation based on skills and experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!