Online Teacher at Method Schools
Temporary Online Teacher
Temporary Full Time – Virtual
Method Schools is dedicated to providing breakthrough educational tools and practices that deliver maximum results for all families. The Method educational program is a combination of evolved instructional support and self-developed educational tools in virtual environment to challenge and engage students. The Online Teacher reports to the Method Schools/ designated leads and is a facilitator of the effective implementation and of the educational program.
The role of Online Teacher is a full-time position and runs through mid-June to Mid- August. Key responsibilities are outlined below, with further clarifications provided upon eligibility for the position.
- Report to designated leads at Method Schools
- Collaborate closely with the Online Teachers and Method Schools’ staff in ensuring student success and efficiency of systems
- Provide daily subject area instructional support for students enrolled in Method Schools course
- Grade all assignments for all students in each assigned course section
- Communicate regularly with Method Schools’ mentors to monitor student progress and assist in supporting application of interventions
- Provide weekly instructional sessions for students in assigned subject area
- Monitor student attendance and progress and apply necessary interventions
- Coordinate necessary student support from parents, teachers and Method Schools’ staff
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!