Online Education Consultant at Lionbridge
Online Education Consultant
Looking for a part-time job? Always wanted to work from home? Want to work your own schedule? We’re looking for teachers who enjoy a challenge and thrive in a remote environment where things are moving very quickly.
In this position you will use your teaching experience and skills to evaluate educational and family-friendly online services for relevancy and quality. You have the flexibility of working 10-30 hours per month around your own schedule.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
This is the right job for you if have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in one of the following grades PreK – 6th grade
- Verified teaching certification
- Strong computer and mobile device skills
- Neither you nor anyone in the household should be working for a company that has or is developing online services for kids
In-Home Technical Requirements:
Personal PC Requirements:
- WINDOWS operated desktop computer, laptop, or all-in-one computer
- Operating System – Windows 10 or newer
- Memory- 4GB or more
- CPU Speed – Minimum of Dual Core Processor with 2.0 GHz
- High Speed Internet service, upload and download: 3.0 MBPS (5000 KBPS) or higher
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!