Onboarding Specialist at Emotive
- Los Angeles (open to remote)
About This Role
Onboarding Specialists are responsible for managing the initial customer onboarding experience and all of the tasks necessary to set our customers up for success. The onboarding process requires you to be proactive and effective in communicating with our customers. You will manage multiple projects at once, so superior organization is critical.
How You Will Contribute
As an Onboarding Specialist, you own a critical point in the customer journey; the first impression. A customer’s first experience with Emotive has long-term effects on their engagement, health, and satisfaction with their software. This is why the Implementation Specialists’ main focus is to provide world-class customer service while ensuring that the customer moves efficiently through the onboarding process, all while driving value recognition through consultation and guidance of their product implementation.
Within 30 days you’ll:
- Launch 10 Emotive brands
- Own account updates, customer revisions, and concerns, and handle multiple projects while honing your organization skills
- Identify roadblocks and work with your team members to come up with solutions to keep projects moving forward
Within 60 days you’ll:
- Launch 30 Emotive brands
- Maintain a website launch timeline of under 30 days for at least 40% of your client base
- Maintain a quality score of 95 or above
- Become autonomous in problem-solving and navigating customer concerns
- Develop your organization skills to balance 20-40 separate accounts at one time
Skills You Will Bring:
- 1-2 years experience in an online/digital customer-facing position, preferably in a role focused on new customer onboarding/implementation.
- Sales or Account Management experience.
- World-class customer service as the primary point of contact for assigned customers.
- Proactive communication with customers to ensure timely project completion.
- Solutions to problems and resolutions of customer roadblocks.
- Project management skills ensuring accurate completion of numerous onboarding tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Technical aptitude.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 450+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!