Offline Marketing Director at Sporty Group
Offline Marketing Director
SPORTY – MARKETING
Sporty’s sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa’s list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
As the Offline Marketing Director at Sporty, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that reach and engage our target audience through non-digital channels. You will work with various internal stakeholders to establish clear and measurable goals, and create strategies to excite and engage customers across Brazil and the LATAM region.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention through offline marketing channels, including print, broadcast, out-of-home, events, and sponsorships. You are expected to bring a forward-thinking mindset to our marketing department, utilising new methods and technologies to drive innovation and optimise marketing performance.
As a results-driven individual who is passionate about marketing, you must be committed to staying at the forefront of industry trends, building a competitive advantage through intelligent marketing strategies and the use of emerging technologies in the offline space
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns in Brazil and LATAM across all non-digital channels such as print ads, TV and radio ads, outdoor advertising, public relations and guerrilla marketing
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for event based marketing and sponsorships, and manage the planning, coordination, and execution of these initiatives to ensure they are successful and align with the company’s brand and marketing objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that offline marketing efforts are integrated with online marketing efforts and overall company initiatives
- Drive our customer acquisition, retention, and churn strategies through the creation of targeted, data-driven campaigns that are optimised for ROI
- Use data analytics, market research and consumer insights to inform decisions and iterate on marketing campaigns to drive growth and achieve KPIs
- Own the forecasting, monitoring, and reporting of acquisition and retention performance and budgets
- Develop and maintain a strong brand identity across all offline marketing channels, ensuring consistency and quality in all messaging and visual assets
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners, such as creative agencies and media buying agencies, to execute successful offline campaigns
- Recruit, manage, lead, and motivate a team of marketing professionals, ensuring the team builds and maintains a deep understanding of our offline channels, technology and customers
- Analyse and report on competitive trends, industry developments, and emerging technologies to inform and improve marketing strategies, identifying opportunities to build a competitive advantage through intelligent marketing
- Fluency in both written and spoken in English
- Portuguese and/or Spanish language skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- Experience implementing high-growth offline marketing campaigns, with a strong track record in areas such as PR, broadcast marketing, live marketing, and sponsorships
- Demonstrable evidence of making data-justified marketing decisions, and experience using data and analytics to optimise campaigns and achieve KPIs.A customer-centric mindset with the ability to analyse and interpret consumer insights and trends, and develop effective marketing campaigns that drive growth
- The ability to influence within a fast-paced and distributed environment, and experience working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and a focus on achieving measurable results
- Experience defining and tracking OKRs or a similar goal-setting framework
- A track record of developing, leading, and managing high-performing marketing teams
- Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and abilities through constant learning
- Quarterly and flash bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Education allowance
- Referral bonuses
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Annual company retreat – we all went to Dubai together in 2022 and have 2 global retreats in planning for 2023!
- Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
- Payment via DEEL, a world class online wallet system
- Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
- Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members
- Our mission is to be an everyday entertainment platform for everyone
Our Operating Principles
- Create Value for Users
- Act in the Long-Term Interests of Sporty
- Focus on Product Improvements & Innovation
- Be Responsible
- Preserve Integrity & Honesty
- Respect Confidentiality & Privacy
- Ensure Stability, Security & Scalability
- Work Hard with Passion & Pride
Working at Sporty
The top-down mentality at Sporty is high performance based, meaning we trust you to do your job with an emphasis on support to help you achieve, grow and de-block any issues when they’re in your way.
Generally employees can choose their own hours, as long as they are collaborating and doing stand-ups etc. The emphasis is really on results.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more